Here is a page that previous clients can come by to leave comments on their NuboStrap experience.  I thank you all in advance for your feedback.  I hope to have the pleasure to serve you again for your Watch Strap needs.

Warm Regards and Best Wishes,

Norman Lee.

7 Responses to “Testimonials”

1. Jim says:

What a thrill! I wanted a customized strap in less than a week. Impossible right? Well not with Norman’s Nubostraps. It was such a cool experience to design my own strap, get almost hourly updates on how the strap was being made…and VIOLA! I had a beautiful thick wrist strap in less than a week. Not to mention the price was FAR better than the other guys. Thanks to Norman and Nubo. Great experience and an even better strap! Nice one.

JC
    NY NY

2. Imrann says:

Norman Lee is truly a gentleman and a fine craftsman.
    We exchanged several emails to agree on design, color ,thickness of the strap and when I received it I just fell in love with my newly “dressed” Panerai Marina .
    Feel free to contact Mr Lee , you’ll be happy like me .

3. Opas says:

Thank you for created the awesome straps that fit with my PAM312. The monster thick n’ brown strap is very cool and comfort when wearing. I like your process work which updated every step. Your strap is the one of most my favourite collection.
    Cheers
    Opas, Bangkok TH

4. David says:

I was thoroughly impressed with both Norman’s craftsmanship as well as his commitment to provide me with exactly what I requested. I would receive daily updates from Norman, which included pictures of his progress and an open mind for my amendments. My custom strap – for a Panerai 183 – required delicate attention to detail as well as a substantial labour. I highly recommend Norman without hesitation.

5. ozy says:

Norman is one of the few trust worthy guys out there who will not only execute a perfect strap but will keep you posted by sending you regular updated pics of work in progress,

My stap arrived and it’s of amazing quality Highly recomend Norman and his trusted handy work if yoy have a quality wactch and need a strap to match Norman’s your man at Nubo straps

Cheers

Ozy UK

6. Bob says:

Thanks Norman for the beautiful strap. I will send you pictures once I get the strap on my watch. great workmanship. Would order future straps from you again.

7. Todd says:

This is to thank you for the wonderful job you did on my strap. There are not very many people out there that put as much time and effort into taking care of a client as you have done with me .You have been nothing short of a true gentleman and craftsman who takes great pride in his art, It has been a truly enjoyable experience and I can’t wait to have you make me another one .
    Once again, Thank you